Thursday, March 31, 2016

26 weeks 5 days - Recovery from Labor and Delivery

Friday 2/26

Today marks the 2nd day back in my own room with the beautiful window view. As of yesterday, I have had very minimal spotting. Every day makes such a difference. I'll be 27 weeks on Sunday. It's amazing how quickly the bleeding subsided. I'm doing so well, that it almost feels like I'm back to where I was the first week I was here when I had high hopes of going home soon. I'm trying my best to make this hospital room seem like home to me. I have lots of fun cards and pictures hanging on my walls as well as flowers people have brought me. I have my night stand full of tasty goodies, junk magazines, books. Mark was so awesome to give me his new IPad he recently received from work and so now I don't have to keep borrowing his old one (I had mine stolen at the airport last summer). I also have a mini fridge filled with good food to help fill my cravings. 

I just had a sonogram this morning and it sounded like everything looks good, but I haven't heard back from the doctors yet. The cervix is still closed and baby is looking great and growing fast. They said she now weighs 2 lbs. 

Thanks again for all those checking in on me.  Hoping not to make any more trips to labor and deliver any time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment