Sunday, April 3, 2016

32 weeks - Great weekend!

I finished Chantel's scarf on Friday. Now I need to start up another knitting project. Problem is, I can't just hop over to the store and pick up yarn whenever I want. :(


I had a great weekend. Enjoyed a visit from 2 friends (Andrea and Marilee) on Saturday morning and then Mark biked with the kids that afternoon to visit me for a few hours. They even took me outside for a bit before the weather changed.


Whoever thought Chantel would enjoy an adult coloring book so much. :) Glad I have plenty of books to share with her that I've received from friends.
I






Sun 4/3
Our friend Breena, was so nice to bring the kids this morning for another weekend visit. We played general conference bingo with her as well as a few other games. Chantel also added a few drawings to my wall.

The scarf fits her well!

Chantel and I got a lovely manicure from Breena. She chose her 2 favorite colors.


Notice the beautiful art work Chantel has added to my wall.



I almost went through 2 full days of light brown spotting, but then was surprised with some more medium/heavy bleeding this afternoon. Its still surprising how quickly the bleeding comes on. And to think I even had hope of having an excuse to go home early. The nurse and doctors did the regular repeat where they put me on the monitor and did a specular exam.

I've been really lucky to keep my IV in for 12 days now. It still doesn't bother me or show any signs of redness. In fact, I can't even feel it when they flush it. It's the strongest IV I've had yet and the longest lasting. So nice to not have to be poked every 4 days with new IV like they did before. The doctors have been a lot more understanding and reasonable since I am a long term patient. I've been lucky to have the room to myself for the past 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment